Welcome to The Vibrofit Online Training Class. Whether you’re an experienced fitness professional or just getting started, there’s training to take your workout to the next level.
GETTING TO KNOW YOUR VIBROFIT
The VibroFit is designed for exercise buffs, professional athletes and anyone who wishes to optimise their weight loss or muscle-building regime. The VibroFit provides the intensity required by serious bodybuilders, yet gentle on exercise novices; designed to stow away easily in any home or space. Essentially, you have invested in an all-in-one, highly versatile and adaptable workout machine.
Its control panel features a digital display and press button controls with adjustable speeds and pre-set programs so you can start working out with just one push of the button. We have also included resistance straps with your VibroFit so you can customise your workout to your desired intensity. With Bluetooth pairing capabilities and remote control operation, the VibroFit will be your best workout companion that helps you get into better shape while listening to your favourite music anytime you want, however you want to.
VIBROFIT ONLINE TRAINING CLASSES
- SAFETY FIRST
Environment For Use
- Do not use the appliance in a humid or dusty environment to avoid electrical shock or malfunction.
- Do not use the appliance in an indoor environment of over 40°C.
- Do not use the appliance in open air or under direct sunlight.
- Do not use the appliance immediately after moving it from an environment of lower temperature
to an environment of higher temperature to prevent condensation in the machine from causing malfunction. Ensure one hour’s allowance is given before using the machine.
Suitability For Use
People with the following conditions should not use the appliance:
- Unable to perform conventional exercise (you are strongly advised to consult your doctor before use);
- Currently undergoing medical treatment;
- Having a malignant tumour;
- Pregnant women or women having their menstrual period;
- Suffering from heart disease;
- Suffering from osteoporosis;
- Implanted with a heart pacemaker or any other medical electronic instrument;
- Having artificial limbs;
- Sensitivity towards vibration or strenuous exercises.
- Remove any accessories e.g. watches, bracelets; valuable items e.g. cell phone, wallet; sharp objects e.g. keys, knife; to avoid damage or injury when using the appliance.
- Use the appliance on a flat and stable surface with at least a 20cm radius clearance from other objects to avoid damage or injury.
- Do not lean on one side of the appliance or it may overturn.
- Do not jump on the appliance.
- Do not smoke while using the appliance.
- Do not use the appliance in conjunction with any other medical equipment or as any form of medical treatment.
- Do not use the appliance right after a meal or drink.
- Do not use the appliance under the influence of alcohol or medication.
- Keep children and pets away from the appliance when in use. Do not place any foreign object in the gap between the middle and base covers.
- Children should always be supervised to ensure they do not play with the appliance.
- Supervision is required for use of the appliance by children under the age of 10 and the elderly over the age of 60.
- The maximum load of the appliance is 120kg; people above the weight limit is strongly advised not to use the appliance.
- This appliance is intended for use by one person at a time only.
We recommend consulting your doctor before undertaking any new fitness regime. You should not use vibration machines if you have any of the following health conditions:
- Acute deep vein thrombosis
- Cardio-vascular disease
- Pacemakers and Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators
- Fresh wounds or recent surgery
- Acute hernia, discopathy, spondylolysis
- Severe diabetics neuropathy
- Recent infections
- Severe migraine
- Recently fitted metal pins or plates
- Cancer or Tumours
- Known neurological conditions
- Hip and knee replacements
- Joint Implants
- Pulmonary embolism
- Known retinal conditions
If you're still not sure, or if you have any questions about our vibration machines we are happy to help! Don't hesitate to give us a call, email us or use our online-chat facilities.